On Day Two in the Connect Theatre, we'll be devoting the agenda to the M2M market - discussing how the combination of new connected device services and cloud computing are opening up an array of opportunities both in the mobile market, for network providers, and for end-users looking to enhance the products they use and sell with M2M solutions.
The M2M Forum will present an unrivalled platform for networking with industry leaders, discussing how to exploit new M2M verticals, develop effective business models, integrate best practice strategies and build new systems to incorporate M2M solutions.
Subjects to be covered will include:
- The rise of new M2M solutions
- How to establish and build a successful M2M ecosystem
- Exploiting the potential of M2M within varying business structures
- M2M user case studies: Best practice
- Building new systems for the collection and assessment of 'data'
- Developing global standards for M2M operations, services and applications
- How cloud computing helps open up M2M solutions to wider audiences
- M2M's role in the evolution of the "internet of things"
- Emerging M2M opportunities
- The future of M2M