- IBM opens SDN, NFV labs in Dallas, Nice
- Red Hat says OpenStack, OpenShift deals trebled year-on-year
- Ultimate Software, NetSuite link HCM and ERP clouds
- Amazon follows Box, Microsoft in removing cloud storage caps
- Anise Asia taps Virtustream to help serve up SAP cloud software to SMEs
- Ovum: Security skills shortage remains most prevalent barrier in cloud
- FinancialForce raises $110m to grow Salesforce-based ERP
EMEA’s only Cloud & DevOps Expo!
Cloud World Forum continues to go from strength to strength, and we're looking forward to 2015 being the best year yet! Co-located with Enterprise Apps World, part of the renowned Apps World Series, we are EMEA’s largest Cloud & DevOps expo!
- 16 content theatres, 300+ Enterprise Speakers
- FRESH & FOCUSSED CONTENT: IoT, DevOps, Containerisation, Hyperscale Computing, Software Defined Everything, Comms & Collaboration, Employee Experience
- 200+ leading solution providers demonstrating their new solutions
- Dedicated Start-up/SME exhibition & content zone
- Critical Cyber + Cloud Security & Data Governance Zone
- VIP Networking club lounge: The Village
- Shaped by 100+ research calls with C-Level IT purchasers, and technology pioneers
- Powered by the leading research and analyst house, Ovum and partner of Business Cloud News, we only showcase what the IT and tech industry wants to see!
Cloud World Forum Highlights
150 ENTERPRISE SPEAKERS
- Warren Smith
- Head of Strategy and Commissioning, Digital Commercial Programme, GDS
- UK Government Digital Service
16 streams of content
Content from Across the Cloud World Forum community
A celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the global cloud computing industry
The Cloud World Series Awards ceremony will take place on the show floor of the Cloud World Forum on the 24th June, as part of the conference and exhibition. The Awards, which consist of six categories recognising services from across the Cloud ecosystem, will bring together the industry leaders and experts who have driven developments in Cloud over the past year.