- Microsoft doubles cloud revenue in Q3
- Dropbox targets France with new Paris office
- AWS a $5bn business, Bezos claims, as Amazon sheds light on cloud revenue
- NetSuite buys Bronto to bolster retail marketing capabilities
- Rackspace moves managed cloud into UK Digital Realty facility
- Salesforce: Use of wearables in the enterprise to triple in two years
- OMG targets data residency in the cloud with new working group
EMEA’s only Cloud & DevOps Expo!
Cloud World Forum continues to go from strength to strength, and we're looking forward to 2015 being the best year yet! Co-located with Enterprise Apps World, part of the renowned Apps World Series, we are EMEA’s largest Cloud & DevOps expo!
- 16 content theatres, 300+ Enterprise Speakers
- FRESH & FOCUSSED CONTENT: IoT, DevOps, Containerisation, Hyperscale Computing, Software Defined Everything, Comms & Collaboration, Employee Experience
- 200+ leading solution providers demonstrating their new solutions
- Dedicated Start-up/SME exhibition & content zone
- Critical Cyber + Cloud Security & Data Governance Zone
- VIP Networking club lounge: The Village
- Shaped by 100+ research calls with C-Level IT purchasers, and technology pioneers
- Powered by the leading research and analyst house, Ovum and partner of Business Cloud News, we only showcase what the IT and tech industry wants to see!
Cloud World Forum Highlights
150 ENTERPRISE SPEAKERS
- Warren Smith
- Head of Strategy and Commissioning, Digital Commercial Programme, GDS
- UK Government Digital Service
16 streams of content
Content from Across the Cloud World Forum community
A celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the global cloud computing industry
The Cloud World Series Awards ceremony will take place on the show floor of the Cloud World Forum on the 24th June, as part of the conference and exhibition. The Awards, which consist of six categories recognising services from across the Cloud ecosystem, will bring together the industry leaders and experts who have driven developments in Cloud over the past year.